• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace Project Panel not following template placement

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a small annoyance but just seeing if anyone might have an answer for me.

I have a workspace that I created and when I create a new project the project panel never comes in how I save the workspace.

Below is how I have saved the workspace.

Premiere Intended Workspace.png

And here is how it comes in when I create a new project. You can see the project panel is now on my second monitor stacked with the Lumetri color panel and effects controls.

Premiere New Project.png

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Hi Brandon Menneke,

We're sorry about this. Please try these steps & check if it's helping.

• Close Premiere Pro & navigate to Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\15.0\Profile-CreativeCloud- and rename the folder name Layouts to OldLayouts (this will cause Premiere Pro to ignore the old workspaces during the next launch).
  • Launch Premiere Pro and create a new project.
  • Rebuild your workspace and save it as a custom workspace.
  • Close Premiere Pro & launch it again to check if it's available in a new proje

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandon Menneke,

We're sorry about this. Please try these steps & check if it's helping.

• Close Premiere Pro & navigate to Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\15.0\Profile-CreativeCloud- and rename the folder name Layouts to OldLayouts (this will cause Premiere Pro to ignore the old workspaces during the next launch).
  • Launch Premiere Pro and create a new project.
  • Rebuild your workspace and save it as a custom workspace.
  • Close Premiere Pro & launch it again to check if it's available in a new project.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,
Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you that did the trick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I realize this is an old post but the problem still exists in 24.2.1. This solution, nor any others i've tried, have worked for me. It would be nice if Adobe would spend some time on correcting this bug as it has been persistent for years now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines