• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wraptor DCP export option missing from latest version of Premier

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, the Wraptor DCP option in the "Format" tab used to be listed under "Waveform Audio" and is now gone. Please advise, thanks!

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

If you're running the Apple Silicon version Premiere Pro on an M1 or M2 based Mac, Wraptor DCP isn't available.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/premiere-pro-for-apple-silicon.html

With Premiere Pro closed, Get Info on the application in the Finder and enable "Open using Rosetta" to use the Intel version.  While using Rosetta, "Wraptor DCP" will show in the Format pop-up menu as expected.

You'll want to do the same thing for Media Encoder.

Get Info window for Premiere Pro 22.5 with Open using Rosetta enabled.Get Info window for Premiere Pro 22.5 with

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone, thisi frustrating yeah as it's always on the deadline end of the pipeline! I had no idea Apple M's had created such a disruption in every industry. The functionality of Wraptor in PP 24.0 is limited and crashes DCP Players. I'm trying the Creative Cloud access to Intel Rosetta as the 'Get Info' gateway is long since closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this free App https://dcpomatic.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2024 update! In the creative cloud you will find the 'open in Rosetta' option under the three dots.  Wraptor DCP will re-appear in Media Encoder.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 12.18.52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premiere v24.3

When I right click on the app and go to 'get info' there is no option for "Open with Rosetta", however when I look through creative cloud and click on the 3 dots next to the app it offers the option to "Open in Rosetta". The issue is when I do that the Wraptor DCP setting still doesnt appear in the dropdown in the exports section.

I downloaded an older version of Adobe Premiere (v23), and when I right clicked on the app icon for that and went to 'get info' it did give me the option to "Open in Rosetta". That version does indeed have the Wraptor DCP option in the exports section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Myles0D4C 

Thank you for sharing what worked for you.

Not seeing "Open using Rosetta" is usually a result of selecting the folder rather than the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today is July, 15, 2024. DCP Wraptor is not working even in an Intel iMac. Crashes, 4 hours with Adobe Support. I have to deliver my film today and the only option is to do it in the DCP O Matic, or buy the license of Easy DCP. I already send an email to Quvis to see what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines