• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

YouTube Video Downloads

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded YouTube videos using a youtube to mp4, and for some reason (after I put it in the bin, to use it) it's only letting me grab the audio and placing it into the timeline? But I want the video as well!

The video and audio play when you double click the video in the bin and it opens up in that extra section in Premier Pro, however the video just doesn't want to be inserted into the timeline.

I've done the delete media cache thing, but nothing has changed. 

Help please. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

This is typically because there isn't a Source target set in the timeline panel control header block ... but you do have a Source target set for audio. A blue box for whichever audio track it is 'landing' in.

You need a Source target for video too ...

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is typically because there isn't a Source target set in the timeline panel control header block ... but you do have a Source target set for audio. A blue box for whichever audio track it is 'landing' in.

You need a Source target for video too ...

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2023 Oct 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Facebook reels video downloader tool is straightforward to use. It allows the user to save and download free reels from FB to any device in any format, like MP4 or MP3, very quickly and easily. The easy way to download reels and shorts is to copy the link from Facebook, paste it into the link box on Ilovedownloader.net, and click the download button. Finally, you can download Facebook reels or shorts in any format in a few seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines