• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip icons all the same in my projects?

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my clip icons are identical?  Only when I scroll over the icon will it revieal what the clip actually is.  This is  frustrating and makes it extremely hard to quickly find and select the clips I want in my project.  Premier started doing this a few months ago but I hadn't worked on any prokect with a large selection of clips so I just dealt with it.  Now I have a huge projsct with 60 clips and it's impossible!!!  HELP!

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 4.00.12 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is in which number version of PrPro?

And across all projects in it?

Have you tried to Delete/Trash Media/cache files ?

Or Trash Preferences ?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ver. 13.1.0

It won't be the same picture across all projects. And it'll change the image randomly.  Sometimes it'll alternate two different icons for all the clips or then  when I scroll it'll show each individual clip as it should be, only to change back to the same icon image a second later?!?!?!?  It's kinda random. Below I attached a shot where it's showing the same icon image for small batches of different clips?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again ... have you tried what I suggested?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did.  I've also been on with support the last two hours.  They took over my computer and are trying to figure it out.  No luck yet!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wowza ... that's a mess there. Sorry for that!

And hope they got you sorted ... oh, did you ask the help folks for the Video Queue? That's what @Kevin-Monahan always suggests to get more experienced help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines