color label a clip is changing all clips

Participant ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue where if I am making cuts to a clip, and then change the color lable of just that one section of the clip, it changing the color of all parts of the same clip. This means that if I have a clip consisting of, say, 5 takes, and cut and change the label color to oragange, not only does that one segment change color, but so does all the remaining pieces of the clip.

It doesn't happen instantly either, but over the course of 20 seconds, and happens oddly, so I believe this is a bug.

TOPICS
Anywhere

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 07, 2020
R Neil Haugen Adobe Community Professional , Jan 07, 2020
That would be because you have something checked you want to uncheck. Look in your Project file, the bottom option of the General page as shown below.   That checked option to show the same color across all instances in your project must currently be checked as below. Uncheck it.   Neil  

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be because you have something checked you want to uncheck. Look in your Project file, the bottom option of the General page as shown below.

That checked option to show the same color across all instances in your project must currently be checked as below. Uncheck it.

Neil

Color Labels All Instance Project Dialog.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, BRILLIANT. Thank you Neil!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines