• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro on the iPad Pro

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm thinking about purchasing an iPad Pro, I heard it's supposed to be able to be like a laptop with the new software and all. I was wondering if I could install the Premiere Pro program onto the iPad Pro. I know Premiere Rush is avaliable like it is on the iPhones and other iPads, but since the iPad Pro can handle more stuff? Idk, I was curious if it could take the Premiere Pro program, downloaded from the adobe site, not found in the app store. I don't own a mac book or any apple computers, I do edit using Premiere Pro at school on the apple computers, and I like how the editing is on the Mac. If you have an iPad Pro could you please check for me? I know you can use the screen link thing with the apple laptops or computers and edit with the iPad, but that is not what I am talking about, I wanna know if the iPad Pro, alone, can take the full on Premiere Pro program. Thank you! Have a good day!

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I wanted to add something real quick, so I read apple is releasing a new iPad that'll have the M1 chip I think, Idk, I'm not well versed in this software stuff, anyways, the M1 chip is in the macbooks, so would the new iPad that is getting released soon be able to handle the adobe creative suite that you install from the website and not the app store??? (with just the iPad Pro, I do no have any apple computers or laptops)

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I heard it's supposed to be able to be like a laptop with the new software and all" No, it can only run the apps made for the iPad - from the App Store, nowhere else. Some of them are really great, powerful apps, but it can't run the apps made for laptops, to run in Mac and Windows. Premiere Pro is for Mac or Windows only.

"I read apple is releasing a new iPad that'll have the M1 chip" would the new iPad that is getting released soon be able to handle the adobe creative suite that you install from the website and not the app store? Absolutely not. It won't change anything. You absolutely need a Mac or Windows computer to run this stuff. 

Votes

Translate

Translate