"Toggle track output" shortcut problem

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I would like to know if there is any option to bind "toggle track output" (those icons in the red circle at the photo) and every track to different key. For example when I press "1" my first track toggle. when I press "2" second track toggle etc.? I was looking for and I couldn't find those in the keyboard shortcut panel.

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Toggle track output" shortcut problem

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I would like to know if there is any option to bind "toggle track output" (those icons in the red circle at the photo) and every track to different key. For example when I press "1" my first track toggle. when I press "2" second track toggle etc.? I was looking for and I couldn't find those in the keyboard shortcut panel.

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe makes a lot of different products  Exactly which software or service is this?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I should mention this... It is Adobe Premiere Pro 2019

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 0
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved this topic from Adobe Creative Cloud to Premiere Pro​.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Tytus G,

In the search box, type in "Toggle Target Video" and then assign a keyboard shortcut. That's the command you are looking for. Does that help?

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 0
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin, I think he wants to poke the eyes out (shy the video tracks) with a keyboard shortcut, not target them. At least that is what I gathered from his photo. I was halfway through typing out the same thing you did though before I double checked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really, It changes track targeting (those icons with "v"), not track output (those eyes) ,icons in the red circle at the photo makes whole track invisible and that is what i need. I work on 3 cameras (cant use multicamera editing from different reason) and have to change them very often so i must click the "eye" icon everytime i want to see track below third camera and it is very uncomfortable. I hope you understand my issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 0
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see what you are trying to do. Did you try selecting the clip you want to hide and pressing COMMAND+SHIFT+E to toggle Enable? And then when you are done hit they shortcut again to turn the clip back "on".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows and shortcut ctrl+shift+e is "export frame". But if i had to select track with my mouse before, it would not give me a lot of advance

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you heard of a software called Keyboard Maestro? I use it to do exactly what you are describing. It is a little tricky to set up because you have to create a macro, but it basiclly clicks on the eye icon and puts your mouse back to the original location immediatly. It works the same as if it was built into premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not seen any keyboard shortcuts for that but the place you would search for anything like it would be in Keyboard Shortcuts ALT+COMMAND+K (OPTION+COMMAND+K)

It's a good idea, you should suggest it to Adobe Premiere Pro: Hot (5273 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have posted this idea in the link you added, thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love this in adobe premier! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0