Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This effect requires GPU acceleration

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, here I am lost ...
I have a Premiere PRO project with effects and I just want to copy them and paste them into another project.

It works perfectly, once copied to a sequence, they appear, but if I start rendering the sequence.

There appears a message in red indicating "This effect requires GPU acceleration".

What I can understand if my computer was not very powerful, but that I do not understand, because in the initial project, this effect appears without problem, before rendering, but also after.

I specify that the two projects use the CUDA GPU acceleration.

Well, thanks in advance for your help

PS, I'm starting 🙂

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest, I did not find a solution, but without being an expert of Premiere Pro, I think that the problem comes from my sequences, some in 24 is, others in 30.

I do not say, but I notice that if I try to copy the effects on two identical sequences, no problem, but if they are different, it does not happen.

In short, I found a solution, it is worth what it is worth, but that solved my problem.

The idea is to make a simple assembly, to export it, then to import it and finally to work with this video which suddenly is homogeneous.

Well, I hope it will help someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

 
Do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry 😞 ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you applying VR effect to non VR footage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, classic footage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

01.jpg

sequence with effect (paste) before rendering

 

02.jpg

sequence with effect after rendering... effect disapear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you appying a VR effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nope... 

I think it's a compatibility problem between sequences.
Some in 24 is, others in 29, sometimes in 1080, others in 720p ...
Because again the problem only happens if I apply an effect between two truly different sequences.

My solution make a simple montage of the sequences, then import it into a new project and make it my effects and the rest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines