• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What if I wasnt able to pay my Adobe CC sub or if my credit card runs out of money?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I just want to ask what if I wasn't able to pay for the Adobe CC subscription plan next month by let's say, my credit card runs out of money? What would happen?

Will I still be able to cancel it? (it charges $400 just to cancel to I'm planning to withdraw all my funds and ditch the card since I'm also having problems with my bank, I lose a huge sum of moneywithout withdrawing)

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

I do not work for Adobe, so this is only MY understanding

Your contract agreement remains https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Based on other discussions, Adobe will ask your bank to charge any new credit card

You will never be able to buy a new subscription while the old one is not paid

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not work for Adobe, so this is only MY understanding

Your contract agreement remains https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Based on other discussions, Adobe will ask your bank to charge any new credit card

You will never be able to buy a new subscription while the old one is not paid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you sign up for a contract, it doesn't go away because you can't pay or find a way to stop paying. Instead, the debt will continue to increase, and may be handed over to debt collection agencies, who will chase you for the debt and charge large extra fees. You can't break your promises so easily. You promised to pay for a year. Adobe do allow you to cancel early and generously charge only half what you promised (that is, the cancellation fee is half what remains to pay in the year; you must owe $800). I suggest rather than going into this area, which may be expensive, you at least contact Adobe and explain the situation. TAKE CARE THOUGH (1) don't respond to private message from "Adobe", these are scammers (2) if you are offered a couple of months free, then at the end of the time you are committed to pay for a full year again. $800 suggests the program only just started, Adobe may have flexibility, if you are nice. Yes, it's in the hands of the agent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Q: What happens when I don't pay my phone, electricity or water bill? 

A: The service is shut off.

It's the same with your Creative Cloud contract.  I suggest you work this out with Adobe or you will pay for it in other ways later.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines