• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is a problem with Adobe Acrobat/Reader (0:521)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me why I get error 0:521 when I open a pdf file? I have already tried installing the latest version, doing a repair and deleting the application and reinstalling it... my laptop is a latitude 5520 i5 btw error-0521.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open other pdf files? and can you open that file with another application (Browser, MS Word) ?

Is this a new issue after updating/upgrading something on your system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have not noticed anything after any new update and the files can be opened from word for example, the error appears sometimes not always and if I open and close them fast I get the error too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Eloualid27828845v0zs 

It seems that you are trying to view PDF on the browser when you get this error message.

Please check this help document: Error "The Adobe Acrobat/Reader that is running cannot … view PDF …" Adobe Acrobat and Reader.

If you receive the same message, please try the troubleshooting steps provided in this document.

If the issue still persists, please share the screen recording of the error message you get.

Also, let us know the dot version of Adobe application and OS you are working on.

Regards,

Sujata

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines