• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to be able to convert pictures into word documents so i can edit and reprint, what is the best option? I've found the site quite confusing

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to be able to convert pictures into word documents so i can edit and reprint, what is the best option? I've found the site quite confusing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Hello Joshk,

As per the description above, you want to convert pictures into Word document so that you can edit them and reprint, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service through the current Adobe ID, with it you can turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, and RTF (rich text format) documents.

But you cannot convert pictures into a word document using Adobe ExportPDF service. For this, you can subscribe to Acrobat Pro subscription/license and then can c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Joshk,

As per the description above, you want to convert pictures into Word document so that you can edit them and reprint, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service through the current Adobe ID, with it you can turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, and RTF (rich text format) documents.

But you cannot convert pictures into a word document using Adobe ExportPDF service. For this, you can subscribe to Acrobat Pro subscription/license and then can convert a picture to PDF and the PDF to Word or vice-versa.

For detailed information about Acrobat Pro and it's pricing, you can refer to Plans and pricing: Compare versions | Adobe Acrobat DC

To manage your current Adobe ExportPDF subscription, you can refer to Manage your Creative Cloud membership

For troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources