Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embed code not working in Wordpress

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been having issues with the New Adobe Express embed codes. While the older embed codes seem to work, the new ones are not displaying correctly on a Wordpress site. (See the attached image.) Any hope of getting this amended soon? Thanks!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Android , Desktop Web , iOS , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
6 Comments
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before the update, embedding my spark page was super easy in WordPress. With the new update, it does not give me the same type of preview with a box/image to the site. It was visually pleasing. Now, it's just a link. What is the problem? Why is this not the same as before? Is there going to be a change? Am I doing something wrong? I'm following the same exact process I always did with embedding the code provided by Adobe into the code editor in a post in WordPress. 

If anybody has alternative platforms that can provide what Adobe used to provide, I'd love to hear what has worked for you since this awful update. It has created an extremely non-user-friendly product. Which is unfortunate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to see if anyone has any feedback regarding this because I am also having this issue and it's causing a huge hurdle in my work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mildmanneredreporter78 and @jacquelinec12142720,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this to us. Our engineering team is already informed and working on a fix.

I will let you know once this has been resolved, but please don't hesitate to reach out should you have further questions.

Thank you for your support ❤️ in making Adobe Express Beta better,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any update on this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mildmanneredreporter78 and @Michelle26726772l2hr,

Thank you for your patience.

I am following up on this as our engineering team worked on fixing a few bugs some time ago and wanted to know if it's working for you now!

Please let me know if this is resolved for you, too, as I'm here to help and to get you back on track. 🙂

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

^Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is still not working for me. Can you please work on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate