• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: History of Previous Generated Images

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to check the previous images I generated, but Adobe Firefly doesn't have a history or a section of recently generated images. In other AI image generators, you can go back to the previous images you generated. Please provide a section in Adobe Firefly where we can review the past images we generated.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Thanks for suggesting! This is definitely a highly requested feature. You can use your browser's back button to see previous generated images for now. (Merging all requests for this feature here so we can track the demandd for it)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

In case you haven't seen, we have taken a first step in creating features that are highly requested. In the latest release, we added a Favorites page to save your favorite images. There are several limitations for this release:

• This will be saved to the local browser and is not connected to an individual's CC Library yet.
    • Favorites will not persist when switching to a different browser or using an incognito browser
    • Only works for Text to Image and Text Effect modules
    • Favoriting images using
Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll share with the team (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

@Seph5CDA This is a great idea! I've shared it with the team. In the meantime, please check out how to save your generation for Text to image and Text effects here: https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/whats-new/2024.html#save-to-library

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 171 Replies 171
171 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Voicebot ,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the feedback. Please check this similar discussion and upvote it to support the feature. I am merging this thread with this specific discussion so you get all the updates on this request.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have a 'history' section so you can go back to previous images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@NICHOLAUS31875791tikz  You can favorite images and review them here: Favorites 

Please keep in mind that favorites are saved using your browser data, so they won't be available on another browser, in incognito mode, or if you clear your browser data. When you first sign in, you might need to refresh the Favorites page to view your favorites. If you're low on available disk space, the browser might delete your favorites.  https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/kb/limitations.html

Also check out this idea: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-firefly-ideas/personal-archive/idi-p/13671259

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys should add a feature that allows you to go back and edit unfinished projects. Sometimes when I'm editing my iPad dies or glitches and loses all of my work that I could've spent hours on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me gustaria tener un historial de las imagenes que he generado 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me sumo, casi todos los sitema generativos de hoy lo tienen y es realmente util 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Seph5CDA This is a great idea! I've shared it with the team. In the meantime, please check out how to save your generation for Text to image and Text effects here: https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/whats-new/2024.html#save-to-library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To recreate, variate or improve previous prompts on Adobe Firefly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Que tengas la opción de ver el historial de lo que has hecho en Adobe Firefly, para regresar a una idea que ya habias puesto, sin que te cambie lo que pusiste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to a history of your prompts or generated images? Checkout these ideas in the community so far and add your vote.

You can also save your image to your Creative Cloud Library. Check this post out: Two ways to save your favorites in Adobe Firefly

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich wünsche mir eine Galerie, in der ich meine bisher erstellten Bilder und deren Prompts sehen kann. Um auch mal zu etwas zurück zu gehen, wenn man sich verzettelt hat oder wenn man ein vorheriges Bild doch besser fand als die neueren.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree! If this is made a feature, please make it possible to look at both the final images created and the prompts used to get there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found success clicking the BACK arrow in my browser 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be really useful. Bing and DALL.E has the historical records of all my creation. Making it very easy to refer and select the best iteration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pourrions-nous effectuer une recherche dans la galerie d'image déja créées afin de pouvoir télécharger certaines images sans avoir besoin de les re créer nous-même ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to keep a history of entered text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't see my history.. this is so bad. once i'm gone from the page it's gone

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe team,

I believe that FireFly is one of the best AI generative tools.
However, I hope it could be upgraded to include a function that gathers previous generative pictures, perhaps in the form of an online album.

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @亞璇32701708gsyl,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your valuable insights. Your feedback is important to us, and we will certainly convey it to our product team. Should you have any additional questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to provide support and assistance as needed.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2024 Jan 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The promt settings and the seed should definitely be saved. Images could be saved forever with only a few hundred bytes of data. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got firefly and I'm so surprised this feature doesn't exist yet! I consider it standard for this type of app 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got firefly and I'm so surprised this feature doesn't exist yet! I consider it standard for this type of app 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Midjourney and this is standard and makes sense.  With Adobe we seem to be using credits but unless we manually save it they're simply gone?! Why wasn't this flagged at the earliest stages of setting the design parameters for Firefly.  This should be implemented immediately. Thanks to the OP for getting Adobe's attention and adding it to their to-do list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be cool to be able to keep track of the previous images generated.. like an historic.. 

thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can save your generated images by adding them to Favorites or to a Creative Cloud Library. Here's more info:

Votes

Translate

Translate