• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: History of Previous Generated Images

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to check the previous images I generated, but Adobe Firefly doesn't have a history or a section of recently generated images. In other AI image generators, you can go back to the previous images you generated. Please provide a section in Adobe Firefly where we can review the past images we generated.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Thanks for suggesting! This is definitely a highly requested feature. You can use your browser's back button to see previous generated images for now. (Merging all requests for this feature here so we can track the demandd for it)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

In case you haven't seen, we have taken a first step in creating features that are highly requested. In the latest release, we added a Favorites page to save your favorite images. There are several limitations for this release:

• This will be saved to the local browser and is not connected to an individual's CC Library yet.
    • Favorites will not persist when switching to a different browser or using an incognito browser
    • Only works for Text to Image and Text Effect modules
    • Favoriting images using
Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll share with the team (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

@Seph5CDA This is a great idea! I've shared it with the team. In the meantime, please check out how to save your generation for Text to image and Text effects here: https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/whats-new/2024.html#save-to-library

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 171 Replies 171
171 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes l agree,it can take a lot of time tweaking the settings to get that perfect image only to have to do it all over again if you leave the web app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Viewing History Generations for Adobe Firefly would really be a great feature. Especially when you accidentally press the back button resets all the progress you've made with generating AI prompts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @kevin.p,

Thank you for your feedback.  This has been a frequent suggestion. I recommend you look at these posts and upvote the one(s) you would like to see:

History of text prompts 

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does this on purpose. They take the images you create (but can't find later) and sell them on Adobe Stock. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

é algo muito util que pode ajudar bastante no uso da ferramento, pois as vezes gero a imagem faço alguns ajustes e depois quando volto acabo perdendo todo meu prompt feito e preciso recomeçar do zero só porque precisei fazer um ajuste na foto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @daniel34221104qti2 ,

Thank you for your feedback.  This has been a frequent suggestion. I recommend you look at these posts and upvote the one(s) you would like to see:

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, how come adobe doesn't have this feature yet? while others already done this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any possibility to view the history of generetad images or prompts?

It is very frustrating if you click accidentally on a unwanted button and cant get back to yout work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @PAPA DELTA,

Thank you for your feedback.  I am sorry you have experienced this problem. Yours has been a frequent suggestion. I recommend you look at these posts and upvote the one(s) you would like to see:

History of text prompts 

Personal archive

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be a space where you can access previously inputted AI text-to-image prompts. Like a history section that is easily accessible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Britney30553812dbd1!

Thank you for reaching out. Please add your vote here: https://adobe.ly/3RkBvxR

Let us know if you have any questions.

KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is there no log of generated images like in Midjourney or other image generation platforms? What's happening to these images after we generate them? Do I really have to download every single image I generate to hold on to it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @BottleMaker,

Yes, you have to take action to save them. I refer you to this post which details the ways to do that: Everything You Wanted To Know About Saving Images From Firefly Text to Image .

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really annoying that you can't go back
limits any attempts to push the boundaries as it is a pain to have to remeber all of the variables to recreate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Snow_Dodgson,

History of text prompts 

Personal archive

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community, Is there a place to find your previous Prompts? I'd to reuse some of the previous prompts for new searches.

Thanks Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Channel Monster I merged your question into this thread. It is a highly requested feature that the team is looking into. For now, I keep a text file of successful or frequently used prompts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Manager Library or History of generated image in Adobe Firefly.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Thanh37130743tgvi 
Your suggestion has been asked by many others. I am merging your post with this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even after a year, this very much needed feature is not avaiable? this is why i prefer DALL-e Or even Microsoft Designer for that matter, that i can anyday go back to my previous prompt and make amends to generate something related.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@DinosaurTheLast - While the history is lacking feature in Firefly, there are many other benefits it has over others. One is that the output is commercially safe. Depending on what you're doing with the generated images, this may be an imprtant consideration.  

Votes

Translate

Translate