• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects not Rendering - Please Help

New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hope everyone is well. I use a Macbook,Version 11.7.4, and have After Effects, version 23.4. Whenever I try to render my project, the exported file is glitchy and nonexistent. The rendering itself works yet the product is nothing like what I want to export. How do I fix this?

(Screenshot is what is being rendered, video is product)

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Import and export , Performance , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

The video you posted does not contain data in the video portion of the file. Can you screen record your steps from adding the composition to the render queue, checking the Format options, to starting the export. Something is likely not set correctly in your output options.

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video you posted does not contain data in the video portion of the file. Can you screen record your steps from adding the composition to the render queue, checking the Format options, to starting the export. Something is likely not set correctly in your output options.

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your report.

From what you have submitted here it is very difficult to tell what you were doing or attempting to render in AE. The attached .mp4 file appears to be audio only.

Could you provide addtional details as to what your workflow is here and what you are actually attempting to render out?
What are the exact steps you are taking. 

Screen shots of your Render Settings, Output Module Settings, and Output Module Format Settings dialogs would definitely be helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate