• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashes with dynamic link when changing Ae composition names into Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us be able to change names into After Effects files and that change would be reflected automatically in the Premiere Pro Program Monitor. 

It is a problem when I change names in Premiere Pro from After Effects compositions because it create a crash in dynamic link server as it happened to me twice with different versions of the program.

I was with a costumer support agent that helped me with a workaround. But it is a one time solution. This problem should have a definitely solution from the devs.

Thanks in advance.

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Thanks for reporting this. We will reproduce this internally and a) make sure we fix the crash and b) see what we can do to fix that name being out of sync.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting this. We will reproduce this internally and a) make sure we fix the crash and b) see what we can do to fix that name being out of sync.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Santiramierzv,

I have some follow up questions that I sent you in a direct message. Hopefully we'll be able to work together to resolve this problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate