• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2019 - perpetual running icon on cursor/sluggish performance

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened 2019 after installing, and the circular "running" icon over the pointer keeps flashing and there is a horrible delay when clicking on anything. It seems this version has some growing pains from looking at other posts - just wondering if this specific thing is happening to other people and if there has been any resolutions that I may have missed in searching?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some issue with that release. But what you are describing happens when you have opened and docked some scripts/panels. For sure Motion Factory (earlier version) will do that.
So if you have that script/plugin - just close that panel or uninstal plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That certainly seems to have been the problem. Thanks!

But the thing still goes spastic when I re-open Motion Factory - kinda lays a bummer out there. Hopefully, Pixflow will release a patch or update soon...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and it will reapear. Chceck what version do you have installed and let me know. I'm asking because if i remember corectly version 2.4 works without any issues in AE 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I'm on 2.38 (even though it's set to auto update). Thanks for the tip. I'll go and grab the new version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines