• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

27::12 Error

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone had to deal with this error ever?  I was following this Youtube tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11WSYRe--FY&t=620s Captura de Pantalla 2022-04-07 a las 15.09.05.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typically this error would come up with expressions when attempting to e.g. access a wrong index for an item, but since the tutorial doesn't seem to use any, I'm at a loss. The only thing that is apparent in your screenshot is the negative offset on one of your layers, which may somehow wreak havoc with one of the effects used. Perhaps you overcranked the values on the preceding key and suddenly going negative throws things for a loop. In such a case it would be best to simply delete the keyframes or even the entire layer and start from scratch.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

couldnt find a fix for myself as well, but used a way around it

for the part where it goes in negative, use the transform effect,

after that you can use the normal transform settings from the menu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines