• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4-point tracking goes nuts !

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it that when I try to generate tracking points, it just goes all over the place? As you can see on the attached video, it just can't track properly. Is it because the video is low res?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buy the actual footage to get rid of the watermark. It's definitely messing with the trackers on the lower edge. Of course higher resolution will also improve results, but start by making the search areas smaller.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't want to buy the footage until I'm certain I will keep it. This is just a first draft that will be presented to others for comments and approval. I will make those search boxes smaller and give it a try. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a terrible shot when learning to use Corner Pin Tracking. You would be better off tracking the corners of the screen instead of the nearly useless crosses on the screen. Corner Pin tracking does not allow you to easily resize the placed image to fit the corners of the screen.

A much better option would be to use Mocha AE, do a Perspective track, and adjust the surface. 

Boris Mocha AE Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really learning. I've been using it regularly for a few years now. But this particular footag eis givning me trouble, for some reason. Good point regarding using the whole screen. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines