Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About AEGP\IO

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2007 Mar 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I'm a beginner ,so it is not understood be possible to be. FILE I/O Custom plug-in is made. After reading the intended file, when it tries to retain project module retaining the input sequence. It does not support.With it is indicated. You do not know completely whether why is. Someone it is understood?
OS Win XP SP2
Dev Env VC 2005
AfterEffects SDK Ver 7.0 r2
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2007 Mar 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the error number? Perhaps you're not releasing something passed to you by the AE API?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2007 Mar 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Reply thank you.
Following to message, the error number which is indicated is (39,10)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2007 Mar 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a very generic message. Set breakpoints in your plug-in to see where the problem lies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2007 Mar 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was not the AEGP IO sample source code and it solved by the fact that the FBIO sample source code is referred to.
After all, the viewpoint of error message number was not recognized, teaching?
For example (ErrNum_Xn and ErrNum_Yn) in, as for ErrNum_Xn being classified into some type? In the same way as for ErrNum_Yn being...?
In addition as for reference document of error code summary?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2007 Apr 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no public documentation of the error message numbers; they refer to specific functions within After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2009 Feb 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello,
I have a question about AEIO plugin, where is the structure definition of AEIO_OutSpecH, I do not see in any header file. I do see that is is defined as
typedef struct AEIO_OutSpec **AEIO_OutSpecH;
in aeio.h, however do not see the actual structure of this type. Any help is appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines