• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Effect Stabilize Motion

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys, is there a way to pick every second or every third of a frame whilst doing it, as I am not happy with the effect am getting whilst doing it the normal way (every single frame) it just doesn't look natural enough. TIA

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can stabilize motion with the standard AE Track Motion and Mocha AE. Mocha AE allows you to track Position, Rotation, Scale, Shear, and even perspective using a large surface (it's a surface tracker). All properties may not be required for a good track, but it usually gives you a better result than the standard AE feature, two-feature, or Corner Pin tracker because the sampling areas are so small. Usually, when I track an object in Mocha AE for stabilizing motion, I only use Translation, Rotation, and Perspective. Back in AE, I then invert the tracking data and apply it to a Null that is parented to the footage layer. This will stabilize the footage layer and allow me to use the tracking data on other layers to add graphics. You can then put some or all of the motion back in the original video and add the motion to the new elements in the composite.

I hope this helps. We could give you more meaningful suggestions if we could see your shot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines