• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE!!! Please fix this! After effects is not opening..

New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After effects is not opening.. I'm on a 2013 Mac Pro osx 10.14.5

Screenshot 2019-05-22 22.20.18.png

Message was edited by: Moderator

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Composite Wizzard is a 3rd Party plug-in from Red Giant. I suggest you use the Red Giant Link app or their uninstaller.

If that works, then check your versions and install the appropriate version of composite wizard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rick ..I updated the plugin it worked for a bit then I started getting the same issue again. I also contacted red giant ..there are other people on here having the same issue. The only thing you can do is go back to 16.1.0 or open a new project Create a solid add any composite wizard plugin. In my case edge blur from  red giant. Then open my recent project . This is the only way I can get to open my project on 16.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, do you take it as an article of faith that EVERY piece of software will ALWAYS work as advertised?  If you do, welcome to dreamland!

Check your video card drivers.  They seem to be a popular reason for AE going south.  Other than the normal, no-briner remedial AE fixes, that is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi Dave drivers are fine I’m on a Mac with the latest OS installed. Red giant says their stuff is updated for AE and adobe says it’s red giants composite wizard plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines