• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE still closes down after around 15 minutes

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  reported this some while ago, and a message was posted that it was  fixed in 24.3.  Soorry, but it is not fixed,, it just crashed on  me yet again....

However the latest beta 24.4 does NOT seem to close down by itself, it has been running the same proejct   for somme 40 minutes right now.,so there is something weird going on between beta and release stages ?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend you use a stable version of After Effects, not a beta version unless you need to use some advanced features. You uninstall the present After Effects completely, using Adobe CC cleaner tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do realise that, but it *IS* the public release that is having the problem,  **NOT** the beta ?

That is why I am reporting it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines