• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect footage files empty

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After collecting all my files my assets are completely empty... the png's & jps  are showing as empty i can't open up any of the assets. Urgently need to send this over to a clien:((( 

Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 12.08.59.png

Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 12.08.13.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Belinda5C57,

Sorry about the poor experience. Could you let us know which version of After Effects you are currently using? Also, please share your system specifications (OS, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM). Do you see this issue while collecting files for specific or all projects? 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Belinda5C57,

After Effects 22.6 has been released with a fix. It’s a phased rollout so you might see the update by the end of this week. Try updating your After Effects once the update is available and see if it works any better.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines