Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 17.1.2 is now live!

Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects 17.1.2 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop application. It's a bug-fix update and is recommended for all users. For more details, visit the fixed issues page.

How do I update After Effects?
To update After Effects, open the Creative Cloud desktop application and click Update.

Screenshot at Jul 21 14-28-03.png

What should I do if I don't see the update in my Creative Cloud desktop application?
Click Help > Check for Updates from the Creative Cloud desktop application to refresh it.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE v 17.1.2 opens but on loading stalls on "Affter Effects warning: Unknown Exception." And the error box is way over the bottom left of my screen away from splash screen. PR and ME both fail to launch.

Thank you.

Mac 10.15.6

iMacPro 2017, 3.2 8-core, 128 RAM, Vega Pro 56 - 8GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I cannot see any updates for my AE or AME, I am currently running AE 17.06 and AME 14.1 I have tried everything but creative cloud continues to say it is up to date. Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might happen if your computer is managed by your IT department, Kyle5CC2. Is this your work computer?

• Is your Creative Cloud app up-to-date?
  • Did you refresh updates by going to Help > Check for Updates?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines