• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 2019 falha ao iniciar e mostra erro de OpenGL

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, meu after effects está apresentando esse erro ao iniciar, ele abre a splash screen, mas fecha após mostrar esse erro:

Anotação 2019-08-06 155228.png

Meus drivers estão atualizados, assim como o after effects em si. Não tenho atualização pendente do sistema operacional ou de nenhum outro componente do computador.

Especificações:

Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 bits

processador Intel I5 6200U 2.30GHz-2.40 GHz

8 gb de memória RAM

placa de video onboard Intel HD Graphics 520

placa AMD Radeon R5 M330

Esta é a primeira vez que uso o after effecs neste computador, todos os outros programas funcionam normalmente, eu tentei algumas soluções que encontrei online, mas nenhuma resolveu; entre elas esta a instalação limpa do AE, mover as pastas de plug-ins e componentes e instalar versões anteriores. No caso de instalar versões anteriores, o problema continua o mesmo.

Desde já agradeço!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by disabling the intel graphics in the BIOS/ EFI.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.

So, on the bios there is no option to "disable" the intel graphics card, there is a option to chose the UMA only [the intel GPU] and the discrete option, that i assume is the AMD card; either way i tried with both options and neither solve the problem, do you have any idea of what may be causing this error?

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three thoughts:

• I hope you are not trying to use Open GL -- it does not work well.
  • Try resetting your AE Preferences.
  • GB RAM is not very much memory to run AE effectively,  You really should have more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.

So, i have not used AE in this computer, not a single time, so i can't restart the preferences or neither change any other settings for the program, the first time i started it; it gave that error and i couldn't change anything, even changing the render settings to not use Open GL. I tried doing a clean install and other things and the error continued to appear.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines