• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 2024 24.0.2 not sending to queue Media Encoder 24.0.2, broken link

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to queue something from AE 2024 24.0.2 to Media encoder the same version is not working.

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Hi, I already tried again and it worked seems like it was a payment issued, that the payment screen had opened and until I didn't pay or close the window, it didn't go to the media encoder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try rebooting your machine and trying again? There may be a stale dynamic link process hanging around which a reboot should fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already reboot my machine, open AE, drag a clip and it worked the first time then I tried several times and nothing. It launch Media Encoder but does nothing.

I'm using macOS Sonoma btw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW I'm using a Mac Studio M2 Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I already tried again and it worked seems like it was a payment issued, that the payment screen had opened and until I didn't pay or close the window, it didn't go to the media encoder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines