Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Black Screen

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have recently faced with a black screen issue when I'm importing a JPEG or any video format into After Effects version (CC 2019 - 16.0.1 build 48)

I tried to reinstall After Effects but nothing has changed. I installed the older version (CC 2018) as well, however the problem is existed.

in spite of spending a week to read articles about this issue on internet and figuring out what the problem is, i have found no clue so far! please guide me how to get rid of this bug!

Sincerely,

Parsa Nateghi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maby your GPU is the issue. Try to update your grapohics card drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like a GPU issue. Try upgrading your GPU drivers, also make sure you've cleared all your media caches (Edit > Purge > All Memory & Disk Cache), also, Edit > Preferences > Media & Disk Cache > Empty Disk Cache (also Clean Database & Cache)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines