• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects crash dynamic link roto brush

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dynamic links to premier pro work but after effects keeps shutting down gives these following errors , mind u ive uninstalled every program tried to disable rotobrush even turned off my plugins nothing seems to get this on track and running smoothly , it startd doing this after i was working on a rotobrushclip and applied an echo  soon after that i started to get the error im in the middle of a commission i really need help /my compter is a alienware 

34 gb 

windows 11 

i7

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Corbin,

I can't see the error. Do you mind trying that again or sharing screenshots? Could you also let us know the version of After Effects you're using?

We're here to help. Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for now.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
5 hours ago 5 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

corbin329731859q59_0-1720310297243.png

corbin329731859q59_1-1720310316779.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
5 hours ago 5 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

also in AE my multiple other comps work and render out  its just any time i go to this one specific comp  it gives me these  errors and closes outs , i would un link but idk and try again but idk how lol 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggestions for using Rotobrush:

1. Pre-compose the layer, trimming the length to the duration of the layer and moving all attributes before you try to use Rotobrush.
  2. Use Dynamic Link to create the composition, save the AEP file, then return to Premiere Pro and undo the Dynamic Link you just used to create the AE Composition, then follow Step 1.
  3. When Rotobrush is complete, select the layer in the timeline, Pre-compose again, move all attributes, then use the Composition/Pre-Render menu to render a high quality with alpha copy of your video so you don't have to rely on AE to handle Rotobrush and any other effects or layers you may add (I do this any time Rotobrush takes longer than about 5 minutes to complete).
  4. When you finish the composite, render the final comp, then import the file to Premiere Pro and drag it on top of the original clip. You can then delete the original or move it to a nonrendering layer.

Following those recommendations will give you the best chance of a flawless workflow, and the final sequence will render in much less time, with the possibility of failure greatly reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines