• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects error: file '____.mp4' cannot be imported - this 'Moov' file is damaged or unsupported

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am a freelancer, self taught graphic designer. I recently purchased an Instagram stories pack that uses the ATOM extension in After Effects. When trying to import a template I get all kinds of errors including the subject headline. I also get After Effects warning: effect control conversion required in effect "Keylight (1.2)". Some effect controls will be reset. To avoid silently resetting these same effect controls on all subsequently loaded projects, save this project and then quit & re-launch After Effects. (25 :: 0).

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like whatever you purchased was designed for an old version of After Effects, before many of the Quicktime codecs were dropped. The Keylight warning can probably be ignored unless it's obvious that something isn't looking right, but if you have source files that use legacy QT codecs there's nothing you can do about it; they will have to be converted before After Effects (or anything in CC) will read them.

See https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/quicktime7-support-dropped.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines