• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects error: internal verification failure

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I had uninstalled After Effects as I wanted to fix it so I reinstalled. But everytime I open After Effects, it gives me this error.

Screenshot (1315).png

Note: I did not delete my plugins at all when I uninstall and reinstalled After Effects.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really impossible to know. Presumably you really have some really old plug-ins that are not compatible anymore. Start by analyzing the startup logs in the AE prefs folder. Anything else will require specific information about your plug-ins, your system and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, sir. This error occurs everytime I open After Effects, and I am sure it is caused my Saber plugin by Video Copilot. I have tried applying Saber to a solid to test it out, and the error did pop out. I have After Effects 2020 (I uninstalled and reinstalled it though to fix a problem) and I have uninstall and reinstalled Saber, yet it is the same. This error did not appear until Saber was added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, since you still haven't provided any system info we can't advise specifically, but apparently one of the components required by the plug-ins is not correctly installed on your system. From a missing DLL to a borked graphics driver to genuine issues with your processor not supporting a specific math function used in the code this could be anything. Start investigating these things. If you really want to nerd out, you can use Sysinternals'/ Microsoft's process Explorer to check which function calls fail. That may offer soem clue as to what you need to fix.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay sir. I will investigate this thoroughly and try to take some advices you have given to me. Once it work I might have to come back to you and update you. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! I'm having the same problem,did you manage to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines