• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects preview problemzz

Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

so I've been working with after effects cs6 on a very slow PC with lots of long waits, but the basic stuff like changing a text color, or moving the timeline to see the preview.. these all were working just fine, regardless of the poor quality cuz of my really slow PC, I was able to see the changes. but now Im not and I cant figure it out.

If I wanna change a text color, I have to press ok then the color will apply. This thing is bothering me like hell.

Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to say anything. You have not provided exact system info or details about your settings in AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don exactly know how to describe it. forget about AE, imagine you're working on PS, nothing is rendered in real time! is this a hardware problem maybe? everything was fine two days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to Edit > Purge > All memory and disk cache. See if that solves it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that just now, still same. I also use CCleaner after each project for the sake of it. I feel like Im missing something obvious here.. damn..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium is right, without knowing more about your system  impossible to diagnose. Have you closed all other apps, made sure anti virus is t working in background? Reset prefs? Emptied disk cache folder? Allocated more RAM to AE? Installed anything new recently? Run any updates? Etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still stuggling here, DentalC? Let us know where you stand.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines