• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i finished rendering an edit but 5 minutes after, after effects gave me a message saying something about the disk cache and now all of my projects are gone and its like my whole after effects has been reset. is there a way i can get my projects back? theyre still in my files but not on the actual program. please someone help !! (i also deleted a bunch of stuff to get more storage but my projects arent back)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

theyre still in my files but not on the actual program. 

By @rvya

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Do you mean that you can't open them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my apologies, i shoudve been more specific ! i mean the project files are still saved in my file explorer but when i open after effects, theyre gone. you know when you click the little home button and are welcomed with previous projects? on there ! theres literally none left and im so confused on whats happening. im new to after effects so im extremely clueless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines