Exit

AfterFX.exe - System Error

Participant ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's happening, guys?

How can I fix this error?

"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program mayy fix this problem."

I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Still not working, and I'm still getting the same error.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an OS side issue.

Try the solutions outlined here:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but this isn't working. I don't have this exact path, either. In fact, I did a search on "vcredist_x64.exe," and it didn't come up. I cleared all Adobe apps from my computer and reinstalled Adobe Cloud. I then reinstalled Adobe Photoshop, and both are working. I then reinstalled After Effects, but the same error came up when I tried to open AE.

Ideas???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This actually seems to have worked. I still must reinstall After Effects, but Media Encoder was having the same issue, and Media Encoder now works. 

Use the "repair" option when you run the download.

Good luck, everyone. And stay creative!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines