Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Align Horizontally/Vertically jumping around

Participant ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

When clicking align horizontally to composition / vertically my layers are jumping to all over the comp getting further and further away from the centre [only sometimes and for some layers]

when this pops up I think "jee thats funny, and do the job manually and don't seem to run in the problem again for a while so I haven't thought a lot about it.

This is not an urgent issue but wondering if this is a bug or I have broken a setting somewhere would be good next time it happens to just to lay upon it with an "aha" and put the issue in its place.

here is a temporary link to a clip of the bug

WeTransfer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could be that the layers in question have other things influencing their position like parent layers or expressions.

If you drag a screenshot of your interface with the layers modified properties exposed into the comment field it might help trouble shoot the issue.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines