• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All colors and contrast, luminosity is changed when I use after effect composition in premiere

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

On premiere when I cut a part of my video and I make a right click on it to modify it to an after effect composition. Even if I do any modification in this .aep all the colors and contrast, luminosity are changed in premiere pro. Why it does that ?

I tried to export my .aep when I play it with VLC no problem with all the colors and contrast, luminosity but when I import it in premiere boom it changes into something different, and you can clearly see it.

All my files are in .mov in my premiere project so I tried to export it in .mov, it doesn't work. I even tried to render it in premiere with "render of entry and exit" and it doesn't work too.

Does someone have a solution ?

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for writing in.

Could share some more details? What's the exact version of After Effects and Premiere Pro you're using? What are the details of the footage (format/codec) and what's the source of the footage? If possible, please share screenshots that allow us to see what's going on.

We're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the format is a .mov, the version of the softwares are just the last one.

I already tried to export my comp and put it in premiere with the same format as the rush and it still does crap.

You can see some other things we look for here :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/all-colors-and-contrast-luminosity-is-change...

Here is what the image look like in premiere pro :

Nicolas247377897fdt_0-1654650369686.png

Here is what in look likes in VLC, AE and what ever format I export :

Nicolas247377897fdt_2-1654650560068.png

As you can see the colors and contrast, luminosity are clearly not the same !

I think obviously the problem might come from premiere. It never do that before, and I have totally no idear why premiere is making this, maybe I should reinstall it I don't know ? Because I start to think no one will find out how to solve that bug.

And I don't think that is such a big deal for me to reinstall it and I forget to do that so I should do it no ? Oh and if you think I should do it, where do I find all the files about premiere to be sure I remove any "mark" of premiere  ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know really how work this forum but because no one find a solution

Up !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It still does crap we can clearly see it here

Nicolas247377897fdt_0-1655937715947.png

Still waiting for some help adobe lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines