Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

all types of render faild

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi .. i make render for my comp in after effect

first i make pre render and  render queue  it take alot of time and stop in 99 % or the render complate but i cant open the video 

second i make export to media encoder some times my comp is not appear in media incoder other time its render all the time put is faild i cannot open the video  .. can you help plz Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 9.07.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-30 at 9.40.28 PM.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see a couple of potential problems. You have created some custom settings in the Output Module of the Render Queue. Unless you are an expert in video standards, compression and formats this can cause some rendering problems. The only frame size showing in the project panel is non-standard and if the comp is also this size you can have problems rendering h.264 out of the Media Encoder. You also have the Composition Panel set to a magnification factor of 3.1% but there is nothing visible and the resolution is set to 100% so I have no idea what size the comp is or what is going on in the frame.

If there are problems in the Comp they probably occur right near the end. You have to open up the comp, select all layers, and press the U key twice to see what is going on in all of your layers. Look for things that might be using up resources like motion blurs, particle systems, or any other system taxing effect. Start resetting values or turning off effects to see if you can get the render to complete. 

Without a detailed workflow description, comp specifications, and render settings it is almost impossible to even make a guess that would help you solve your problem. Give us some of those details and maybe we can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines