• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animation Tab

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing an amination and i clicked something, now the animation tab is missing. How do i import it back in?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animation Tab?

Do you mean the Timeline panel?

A couple things might work.

• All panels can be found in the Window menu, so Window > Timeline.

• Try resetting the workspace. Windows > Workspace > Reset "name of current workspace" to Saved Layout

• If you closed the composition. In the Proejct panel, double–click on the name of the composition. That will reopen its timelne.

For questions like this, next time a screen shot would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As already advised, resetting your workspace should be the first thing to do. For future reference it may also be useful to use the correct terminology so people understand what you actually mean:

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/how-to/aftereffects-workflow-terminology.html

If you have specific issues not covered by these suggestions you have to provide more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume that you mean the Animation Workspace. Go to the top of the interface/Windows/Workspace/Animation.

I hope that this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines