Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Video Sync Issue

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I just made a podcast edit (have done XXXX with the exact same protocal before), I noticed that initially the video and audio are synced perfectly and for some reason it starts to fall out of sync by the end of the podcast... (I havent found the specific point of ref yet) 

Any ideas why this is happening? 

Appears to be off by half a second starting somewhere around 40 mins in... 

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the problem you are experiencing is due to the following reasons:

Frame rate difference: This can happen if your recording software or devices use different frame rates. Make sure all devices and software are set to the same frame rate (e.g. 30fps, 60fps).

Encoding with variable bitrate (VBR): If your audio or video file is encoded with VBR, this may lead to out-of-sync issues. Try converting the file to fixed bitrate (CBR) mode to see if the problem continues.

Processing load: If your computer or editing software has processing load problems, it can cause lag. Make sure your hardware meets the requirements of the tasks you are performing.

Software errors: Sometimes, software errors or problems can cause out-of-sync issues. Make sure your editing software is up to date with the latest patches and updates.

Audio drift: On long recordings, audio may gradually drift due to the recording device's internal clock or software. This can happen if there are small variations in the device's internal clock over time.

Explore now APKPlaza the best and safest website to download your cjo android apk apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any idea why I havent experienced this with previous recording and edits?

All the cam and audio recording settings are the same as prior set-ups. 

Currently using 23' Macbook Pro M2 Pro 16GB Ram 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines