• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Before you post, please check the After Effects User Manual! :-)

Guide ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 20.22.43.pngAll of the Adobe Community Professionals give their spare time free to help other users. So before you post, please check the After Effects User Manual for an answer. Or try doing a search to see if anyone else has encountered the same problem before.

Thank you! 🙂

TOPICS
Audio , Dynamic link , Expressions , FAQ , How to , Performance , Resources , Scripting , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the friendly reminder, Angie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a while since I used the Wiggler. I would like to just go directly to the wiggler entry in the user manual but there is no index there. Using the search tool takes me everywhere but the entry for the wiggler in the user manual instead taking me to forum posts and that sort of thing.

Am I supposed to just keep clicking through the user manual until I find the entry?  Why can't the search tool make the USER MANUAL entry on the wiggler one of the first returns??

Would it be so hard to at least have an index for the user manual??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hit Command-F or CTrl-F on windows you can search the entire document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but I agree, an old fashioned index would be nice 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to the "user manual" the link takes you to. Then try hitting ctrl-F or cmd-F for find and search for wiggler. Do you find anything? I sure don't. You have to dig through the menus on the left until you find the exact subsection where the thing you're looking for is.

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/user-guide.html/after-effects/using/welcome.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I've been searching for the manual for 10 minutes. Seems like it should be the kind of thing linked at the top of the page. Or better yet, instantly accessible from AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit: I take it back. This went to a 404.page not found ARGH. My search for the elusive AE manual continues. I miss the days of CS5.5 when I had a PDF document on my computer with this info.

UX FAIL 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines