• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bigger AE Window causes jerky scrubbing in timeline

Enthusiast ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I keep my After Effects window small, everything is fine. However when I scale the window up past a certain point, the preview window is incredibly juddery and jerky when I scrub through a composition.

What's going on here? Is this a bug?

Video to demonstrate:

[video]

I'm on a 2019 Mac Pro with macOS 11.6.2, After Effects v22.4. Screen is a 5K monitor at "most space" resolution.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds frustrating! I seem to recall issues like this happening a while ago, but I'd thought they'd been addressed. You might need to contact Adobe support on this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had the same problem for a few versions now (from 22.x to 24.0.1). I'm surprised that it wasn't fixed. Have you contacted support? Did they find a solution? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines