• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry and pixelated text after effects

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created some graphics and text on after effects that appears blurry. I'm unsure of how to trouble shoot and have made sure I've set to 100% full. The continously rasterise toggle also appears faint and not able to turn on- not sure if this is the issue. Would really appreciate some help!Screenshot 2021-01-03 at 22.44.18.pngScreenshot 2021-01-03 at 22.44.43.pngScreenshot 2021-01-03 at 22.47.47.pngScreenshot 2021-01-03 at 22.47.59.pngScreenshot 2021-01-03 at 22.48.09.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That blurriness appears in preview window in AE or in AE everything is ok and after rendering you see blurred text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are trying to render video for the web (guessing because of the comp name) you are going to have to make your composition a standard frame size. You'll also want to make sure that your frame size is an even number of pixels high and wide. You cannot avoid horrible compression artifacts if you have an odd number of pixels in either dimension. 

We also have no idea what the scale then media player or the comp panel was when you took the screenshot. My guess - user error. If it is a problem inside AE we need to see the modified properties of all layers giving you problems. Press 'uu' and take a screenshot showing the layers, the switches, and modes column and if possible include the entire UI with any source footage that is causing you trouble selected in the Project Panel so we can see the details next to the thumbnail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both for your reply, changing the composition settings has helped massively. The blurness appears in AE and once rendered and exported. The screenshots show the artifacts I'm still having trouble with which are graphics created in AE itself. I'm still unable to toggle the continously rasterise, and still wonder if this could now be the issue 

1Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 22.17.10.png1Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 22.17.18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines