Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Track does not track the background

Explorer ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá,

Fiz um teste com o Camera Track, filmando um fundo verde com marcações onde eu movo a câmera. O After conseguiu fazer o tracking sem problemas. Porém, ao fazer outro vídeo com uma pessoa se movimentando, o After só gerou os track points na pessoa, ignorando totalmente as marcações do fundo.

Existe alguma solução pra isso?

Obrigado.

----

Hi, guys.

I made a test using Camera Track, filming using a green background with some markers, and moving the camera. After Effects made the job without any issues. Then, I filmed a person in front of the background. That person was moving, too, and this time After just created track points on the person. No one on the background, so I can´t use them to create a 3D camera.

Any solution for that?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Well, after turn the video in BW, increase contrast and masking the subject to not appears in the Camera Track process, I got the result I wanted. Doing that forced After to look the background marks only.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the points in the editing options of the camera tracker.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Mylenium. Thank you for replaying.

What you mean about Editing Options? If I select the points and delete them, I got no points, because After didn´t track any point on the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, i see. Then I misunderstood you and need to work on my Portuguese. 😉 In that case you probably won't have much luck. If possible and under the assumption that there may be some distinct edges where the green screen ends you could perhaps try mocha Pro or Syntheyes, but otherwise I think there's not much you can do.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Then I misunderstood you and need to work on my Portuguese" hehehehe 😉

I see... Well, I re-setup may green background, and I´ll try agian.

Thanks for trying to help me. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote in Portuguese, because I thought I was in a brazilian forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added the same question in English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, after turn the video in BW, increase contrast and masking the subject to not appears in the Camera Track process, I got the result I wanted. Doing that forced After to look the background marks only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines