• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Tracking - Hanging / stalling / not working

Participant ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a problem for a while. AE sometimes takes ages or comepltely grinds to halt when generating a camera with and without detailed analysis. Sometimes it stops at initilizing, sometimes at a random frame, sometimes on solving camera. Sometimes it just goes insanely slow.

The bizare thing is it varies from computer to computer / day to day, AE Beta / AE full version. And to confirm I've had this happen on things I've tracked before with no issue so it's not to do with the spcifics of the clip.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and exact details on the footage types, track settings, cache settings and whatnot nobody can tell you much. It may not be specific to the footage, but there could still be some common pattern to the madness.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 23, 2023 Jul 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mylenium, thanks for the response. It is also sort of my point. This issue has occured for a few years now on at least 5 or six different machines running variuos OS, various versions of AE, and all sorts of the source material. If it was as simple as a single setup causing the issue that would be great as I'd run it on another. I'd be amazed if this issue is only experienced by people in my company hence the forum question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines