• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't preview animation

Contributor ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, doing a 3d animation and everytime i try to preview a few seconds of it, it either does nothing, only previews about two seconds of it or I get an error message that reads "cached preview needs two or more frames to playback", any ideas?Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 13.47.42.png

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update, i've watched a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khZALLKtd-0&ab_channel=SchoolofMotion on this, done nearly everything in the video and it's STILL happening, the only thing i haven't tried is using another folder for my disc cache, not sure where i can put it but i'll try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nadrojxinnam,

Sorry for your issue.

Could you share more details on your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? Try to change the cache location to an SSD or NVME drive if possible.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nishu_kush, thanks for reply, CPU is  2.3 GHz Intel Core i5,  GPU is Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, RAM is 8gb, and i'm using Sierra, I don't have a drive at the moment unfortunately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also i get this big glitch monster nowScreen Shot 2020-12-04 at 18.46.51.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines