• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Page Turn Turn - How to stack pages?

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm animating some pages and stacking them on the left side. The problem is that the bottom page should be on top of the already-turned page, in my example, pg3 should be on top of pg1, and not below it. I also have the BCC Turn Page, I don't know if that effect could make it easier. I've attached one pic to better understanding of my little big noob problem.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

I've managed to fix that by just cutting the layers at the right time and putting them above, it was quite simple. And to fix the upside down/backward on the Back Page you can add the Transform effect to the Back Page image Layer, uncheck the uniform scale, and set the x scale to -100. Then just make sure the Page Turn effect is set to use effects and masks on the back page source layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to stack. It's all just an illusion. You will have to create individual pre-comps for each double spread and then stack those in the main comp. Also for each of the doubles you will need at least two layers with the effect. One that creates the fold up to the center line and a second that is animated in reveres, revealing the folded over page on the left. This will of course also require to tweak the parameters so it looks seamless. Again, it's all an illusion and a lot of work.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've managed to fix that by just cutting the layers at the right time and putting them above, it was quite simple. BUT now I'm facing another problem, I've realized that the back pages are upside down, why is that? I've tried to set the back pages -180 rotation at the comp so it will be right orientated at CC Page Turn, but still upside down. Any idea how I could solve that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've managed to fix that by just cutting the layers at the right time and putting them above, it was quite simple. And to fix the upside down/backward on the Back Page you can add the Transform effect to the Back Page image Layer, uncheck the uniform scale, and set the x scale to -100. Then just make sure the Page Turn effect is set to use effects and masks on the back page source layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines