Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the backgroung from my video

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I would like to know how to change a part from the background from my video ?

I have a video but we can see a logo from a compagny in background of the plan. The probleme is : This is a mobile plan, so I can't fixe it with my knowledge.

Do you know a good tutorial or video who can explain me how to remove it?

Thanks

Bonjour à tous,

J'aimerai changer une partie du fond de ma vidéo mais je ne sais pas comment faire.

En gros, dans le fond de ma vidéo on voit un logo d'une entreprise et j'aimerai l'enlever. Le problème est que c'est un plan mobile. Du coup je peux pas simplement faire un photoshop + un masque.

Sur un plan mobile (mais pas trop) est t-il possible d'utiliser la même technique que sur les plan fixe mais avec du tracking 3D ou rien à voir ?

Auriez-vous des tutos ou au moins le nom de ce genre de manipulation pour que je cherche moi même ?

Par avance merci !

Sébastien.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to provide a lot more information first.

What do you mean "this is a mobile plan?"

Can you post the video or a screenshot of the video?

Is this video you shot or an animation?

If it's an animation, who made it, and do you have access to the project files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

someone with an intermediate skill level in After Effects may be able to fix your footage if it is reasonably stable.  I think you are saying it was made on a mobile phone.

After Effects is a complex program that takes a long time to master.  I would suggest viewing tutorials by Surfaced Studios, start with Null Objects.  If your interest is casual you may be better off finding someone to do it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still having this issue, sébastienm? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines