• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip fades when rendering with Media Encoder

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export my project through Media Encoder, but I'm running into an issue. When I export it, it looks like one of the clips is fading out.  I went through my project and none of my effects are causing the fade. The only effects added to the clip were Twixtor and a coloring which is the exact same effects from the left clip that had no issue. Both clips are from the same video file with motion blur on. When I preview through it in After Effects, it looks fine, yet in Encoder, there is a fade.

This is in After effects 2019

And this is from Media Encoder 2019 !

I haven't changed any of the preferences in Encoder and my export settings are the Youtube 1080o Full HD preset.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check Encoder if there are any overlays added - first tab, when you click on the export format.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just checked and there are no overlays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines