Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

coloring help

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i donwnloaded a templete to animate a logo... the logo have one color ad a sort of shadow... in two different color.

first step: insert my logo  in the preset ..... ok

second step: in an other preset change the two color... the main one (showed in magenta) and the shadow (showed in cyan).  The problem is that the program makes me change the shadow, that appear in cyan,  but not the mail logo that does not appear in magenta but in "gold"....

Maybe there is some setting that i don't know?

tnk

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any link to the template or a screenshots nobody can tel lyou anything. We simply cannot know what you are even talking about and how it may be wired up in the template itself.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes sorry...this is the situation...Schermata 2020-03-02 alle 10.27.21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't know how the shadow is created. There are thousands of ways to change colors so I will suggest that you start going through the effects applied to the shadow layer and look for some settings that may have been changed. You also need to check the blend modes. You can find modified properties by selecting the layer and pressing the "u" key twice. If you can't figure it out we need to see a screenshot of the comp with the modified properties of all of the layers that are giving you problems revealed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines