• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content-Aware Fill Generator detecting empty pixels at edge

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am attempting to use the Content-Aware Fill Generator to fix some blemishes using masks.  It worked great on another clip.  However, on this clip, it is detecting empty pixels that need to be "filled" at the right and bottom sides of the screen (see screenshot) - I'm not sure how to fix this.  In my composition viewer, my clip is perfectly snapped to the frame. Even moving the clip doesn't fix this issue.  I have also tried selecting the layer and clicking Transform -> Fit to Comp with no luck.

Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

Thank you

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 1.28.30 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it sounds like you moved the layer, or the layer doesn't fit properly in the comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check if you have some masks on this layer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right click on the property name of layer "Position" or/and "Anchor Point" and Reset before applying Content-Aware Fill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines